Monday, October 08, 2007

Why is it taking so long!!

Ergh.. The autobody shop that is fixing my car submitted the estimate to the insurance company on Friday(at 8:30am) and as of today (at 4:20) they had not yet heard back from them. How does it take 2 days to look at an estimate? I dont even know how they could deny it? What happens then? I dont even know. Now, here I sit and wait to find out whether my car is going to be fixed or not from an accident that happened over a week ago.. How ridiculous. Plus, it is 4:30 and I am still at work. I am here until 5:00, trying to get stuff done - then at 5, school has fall fest which is just a parent event. I think we are grilling out, having prizes and games etc. Then, at 7:45 I think I am going to the football game. It should be a busy night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home