Thursday, September 27, 2007

Almost Friday...

My volleyball girls lost all 3 games on Tuesday - but they did so in good spirit. The first game we lost by 2 and the other 2 we lost by about 6 or so. No so bad considering it was the first game, I only had 7 girls there total and only 2 that played last year. Plus, when we started playing I had to point out where the out of bound lines where and serving lines were, etc - since they had never played on an actual court before. But, I think they played very well together. They were not mad when they lost and they seemed to have a good time. Which, really, is all I am looking for. Since we are not an actual "school" league, I just care that the girls are having a good time!

Otherwise, the week is going pretty well. There have been some tense moments at work - but, nothing overly serious. And not even tense moments necessarily with me, but relayed to me by other staff members. All of which are legit and I see where they are coming from.

What else? Hannah and Pete's wedding is on Saturday. I cant believe she is getting married already in 2 days. How crazy is that - though it will be a good chance to see some friends from CUW that I havent seen in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home