Monday, October 01, 2007

What a weekend

and what a weekend it was.

Things that happened:

1) I was supposed to meet Katie and Tina on Friday in Grafton for a fish fry. On my way there (I was getting off of 45 onto hwy 60) a truck ran into the back of my car. I was stopped on the offramp waiting to get onto 60, because I cant go if cars are coming and the truck behind me didnt see me or thought I had went and gased it (pretty hard by the look of my car) and rear ended me really good. His front bumper actually went up above my bumper - you can tell because you can see his license plate screw marks on the top of my trunk. Yeah, my car is not a pretty sight. At the time I didnt hurt at all - but on Saturday my neck was in horrid shape - it hurt like ever to move it. Sunday it was achy but not near as bad as Saturday. And today - it feels fine - luckily - I would hate to work all day with a sore neck. So, now, I am in negotiations with insurance companies trying to get it paid for. (Oh, and I did make it to the fish fry which was very good - I was just late and arrived with a smashed up car)

2) Hannah (and Pete) got married on Saturday. It was really nice. The ceremony was in the amplitheater at CUW. It was a little windy/chilly but not too bad. The reception was at the Eisner Museum downtown in the Third Ward. I had never been inside there, and it is really something. The food was great - very interesting. The guests were good - it was REALLY good to see some of my old friends from CUW that I havent seen (for the most part) since Theresa's wedding a couple years ago.

What else? Now I am back to the grind of work - with Monday almost over. I only have one more class today from 1:10-2:35 and the class usually isnt that much of a problem. Plus, with the weather the way it is today, the attendance should be low anyways. Im thinking maybe 6-8 students in class today. We will see though I guess.

Well, thats enough I have some last minute stuff to do before lunch and then class.

1 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

oh MY! i can't believe you were in a car accident and in pain and you still came! i hope you're doing ok!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home